Who says salads are boring?
Today’s salad in the Summer salad is The Wedge. I mean, bacon and blue cheese…does it get better? It’s easy and quick to throw together, and makes the perfect summer side dish to just about anything.
Write a review
- 1/4 wedge of iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing (your preference)
- 1 tomato, hulled and diced
- 2 sweet mini peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Dash of pepper
- Cut 1/4 wedge off head of lettuce.
- Drizzle ranch, blue cheese or any dressing you prefer over each wedge so that it drips down the sides.
- Top with chopped tomatoes, mini sweet peppers and blue cheese crumbles.
- Dash with pepper and enjoy!
West Valley Moms Blog https://www.citymomsblog.com/
Don’t forget to try yesterday’s Avocado Tomato Salad and check back tomorrow for another yummy summer salad!