1. Spend a day at a water park. Wet’n’Wild opens in March and is a blast for all ages!
2. Tour a dairy farm. If you are up for a little drive, Shamrock Farms offers tours of their dairy farm in Stanfield, AZ M-F.
3. Stop by The Cookie DoughJo and bake up a batch of cookies or take a cooking class. The West Valley Moms blog will be hosting a Craft & Cookie Decorating Play Date at The Cookie Dougjo on March 7th.
4. Take the kiddos to the Arizona Science Center. They are open daily from 10am – 5pm.
5. Shop for produce and grab a bite to eat at the Momma’s Organic Market. Don’t miss the Pet Expo on March 21st and the Going Green expo on April 21st.
6. Head to the aquarium. Watch the sharks being fed every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at SeaLife Arizona.
7. Travel back in time. Visit the Pioneer History Museum and learn about life in the 1800’s.
8. Do some shopping. Ikea of Tempe offers free events for kids the first Saturday and third Sunday of every month from 11am – 1pm.
9. Learn about animals. Sign your children up for the Jr. PAW Club and they can learn about critters every 4th Saturday of the month at the Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA in Phoenix.
10. Spend the morning at PlayGrounds Fun Zone & Cafe. They are open from 8am-5pm on Monday-Friday and 8am-2pm on Saturday-Sunday.
11. Spend the day at the Westgate Entertainment District! Grab some donuts at Fractured Prune, eat lunch at CRAVE, paint some pottery at As You Wish and listen to live music every Friday night at Fountain Park.
12. Catch a baseball game at the Peoria Sports Complex during spring training.
13. Sign your child up for a theater workshop at Spotlight Youth Theater in Glendale, AZ.
14. Head to Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek, AZ for the Peach Festival, May 9 – 17.
15. Enjoy the Hawaiian culture at the Arizona Aloha Festival in Tempe, AZ, March 7 – 8.
16. Don’t miss the Spring Butterfly Exhibit at the Botanical Gardens, March 7 – May 10.
17. Look for scorpions during a guided Family Moonlight Hike at White Tank Mountain on March 6th.
18. Grab a turkey leg at the Arizona Renaissance Festival, February 7 – March 29.
19. On March 7-8, celebrate wildlife at the Tres Rios Nature & Earth Festival.
20. Arizona Diamond Backs fans can take a tour of Chase Field, Monday – Saturday at 9:30am, 11am & 12:30pm.
21. Purchase a POGO Pass for 12 months of access to the best entertainment venues in Phoenix, including Golfland Sunsplash and Jumpstreet.
22. Sign your child up for a Minecraft Coding Class in Old Town Scottsdale.
23. Watch a balloon glow or run a 5k at the Out West Balloon Fest & Fun Run, March 6 – 8.
24. Catch the firework and lantern show on March 5 at the Chinese Lantern Festival.
25. Stock up on craft supplies and do something crafty with your children.
26. Load up the car and catch a movie at the WestWind Drive-Ins before it gets too hot.
27. Take a family hike at Thunderbird Conservation Park in Glendale, AZ.
28. Enjoy a night at the arcade as a family at Uptown Alley in Surprise, AZ.
29. Watch the butterflies at Butterfly Wonderland and don’t miss their 2nd birthday celebration on May 23 – 25 from 9am – 5pm.
30. Visit the Children’s Museum of Phoenix and build a sand castle at Sandfest 2015 on May 1 – 3.
What’s your favorite spring activity in Arizona?
We’ll add them to the list!