Surviving an Arizona summer is no easy feat.
We plan our days around darting in and out of air-conditioned establishments, trying not to burn our children on car seats whose temps rival molten lava and we keep our children entertained with activities that include making popsicles, sitting in the pool or visiting a splash pad.
Inspired by nothing more than my passion to keep us cool, I’ve been whipping up smoothies, all-natural ice creams, and refreshing beverages to serve waterside. This Sparkling Strawberry Peach Lemonade is not only a cool and sparkly sipper, I was excited to utilize some of summers sweetest gifts; juicy strawberries and perfectly plump peaches.
Grab a couple of friends and whip up a pitcher of this kid-friendly refresher.
- 2 Cups Sparkling water (you can use ginger ale for a sweeter version)
- 5 Cups Simply Lemonade
- 2 fresh peaches, pitted and sliced
- 5 strawberries, washed and hulled
- Mix the sparkling water or ginger ale and lemonade in a large pitcher. Add fresh peach slices and strawberries and allow to sit for flavors to marry.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!