It’s back to school season and you know what that means! Time to get those kiddos organized for the school year. One way to keep things tidy and organized throughout the school year is to create a homework space for your kid(s). This creates an environment conducive to learning and will encourage organization if you set it up right. There are so many ways to do this, so I rounded up 10 Kid-Friendly Homework Stations of all kinds to inspire you to create a space that works for you and your kids.
- Ikea Homework Station
- DIY Kids Art and Homework Station
- Reading Loft and Desk
- Back to School Homework Station
- DIY Homework Station
- Boys Room Art and Homework Station
- Closet Turned Homework Station
- Portable Homework Station
- Ikea Raskog Homework Station
- Library Cart Homework Station
Do you have a designated place set up for homework in your house? Do you find it helps your kids during the school year?