Welcome West Valley Moms!
It’s a new year and 2016 brings new things for West Valley Moms Blog! We are under new ownership and have an amazing writing team of local mamas. We are excited to bring not only fresh faces to our site but a fresh set of goals. We set goals for ourselves as well as an annual theme. This is something that we wanted to keep in the forefront for this year. One word to keep us focused on what is most important to us.
Our Theme:: Connecting
Connecting. This seems like an obvious choice for us as a parenting resources site. It’s true that the very nature of our site is to provide connection for our readers among each other, the community, and companies/brands. However, the reason we have selected Connecting as our theme is because we are taking it to the next level. We have heard the questions and comments and want to provide the answers. We are thrilled to announce the addition of so many new features that we feel are useful tools to get connected in the West Valley.
New Resources Include::
- Neighborhood Groups – for that mother who might be looking to connect with other moms in her area
- A Family Directory – for that parent who has relocated to the West Valley and might be looking for an in-home daycare provider
- Forums – for those questions that parents are looking for advice on or maybe just to share a recipe for a child with food allergies
Local Guidance Posts::
- “The West Valley Moms Blog Haps” – Weekly Posts that will share what’s happening in our community as well as around The Valley and Arizona
- Guides – that will gather information on topics such as Local Family Fun Activities, Birthday Party Venues, Summer Camp Programs and more
Let’s not forget the meet ups! We will host many events that target mothers, kiddos and families. From crafting together as a family to a night for mom you can be sure that fun will be had at our gatherings.
- Workshops, Playdates, Moms Nights – and other planned events to gather together in a friendly and welcoming environment
Welcome to the NEW West Valley Moms Blog! We are glad to have you.