Today’s salad in the Summer Salad Series is the perfect salad to highlight those sweet summer strawberries, and the blackberry dressing takes it to the next level.
Strawberries, crunchy walnuts and a homemade vinaigrette make this salad delicious as a side dish. Add some grilled chicken and turn it into a main course!
Spinach Strawberry Walnut Salad
Write a review
- A Handful of spinach
- 3-5 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, smashed
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar (either are delicious and work well)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp honey
- Dash of salt and pepper
For the Salad
- Toss the spinach, strawberries, walnuts and feta in a bowl.
For the Vinaigrette
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad and toss. Serve and enjoy.
West Valley Moms Blog http://www.citymomsblog.com/