I love a good main course salad.
It needs to have more than just a few veggies though. Add a good amount of protein, and some bacon doesn’t hurt, like in this salad, and you have an easy, and filling, salad to serve for dinner!
- Lettuce, chopped into bite size
- 1 hard boiled egg, peeled and sliced
- 1 tomato, hulled and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 2-3 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup ranch or your choice of dressing
- Prepare salad with lettuce, tomatoes, egg, avocado, red onion, blue cheese crumbles, chopped bacon and dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tomorrow’s salad is perfect for a quick and easy dinner, and check out yesterday’s Spinach Strawberry Walnut salad!