Join us this week for our Summer Salad Series!
As the days heat up, we all want to spend less time in front of a hot stove. Salads are the perfect solution for light summer meals, without heating up the kitchen!
I love salads, but they have to be colorful!
I also keep it simple with the prepping, as I coordinate it with dinner. If I want to spruce it up I add protein.
Avocado Tomato Salad
Write a review
- 3 ripened avocados, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 tomatoes , hulled and diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise and chunked
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and cilantro.
- Squeeze lemon juice over salad and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix thoroughly and chill. Serve cold.
West Valley Moms Blog http://www.citymomsblog.com/