Shopping for MY mom is really difficult. Anyone else?!
When you are an adult, a handmade card or craft just won’t do it for mom anymore. We have compiled a list of some must-have gifts for OUR Mamas!
- Fresh Flowers – You literally can’t go wrong with fresh flowers. I always love to stick with all white when I send arrangements. And a really cool fact, most towns (and countries) have flower shops that deliver locally. So for moms who live out of town, just Google flower shop that delivers and then the area code and a list will pop up!
- The Magnolia Journal Subscription – I don’t think you can go wrong with anything from Magnolia. But the subscription is something that comes 4 times a year and its pretty inexpensive too!
- The Purposeful Planner – This is so great for everyone. We love this personally, but any mom would love this planner! You can budget, meal plan and plan your weeks and days. Its PERFECT!
- Georgetown Cupcakes – Did you know that they ship cupcakes??? Or you could just go with a local bakery! But everyone loves some gourmet sweets!
- Speak Wines – We love these wines, not only because they are delicious, but because they have the cutest messages on them! You won’t find cuter labels anywhere else!
- A Leather Tote – I love this gift because you can find these totes within any budget and fill it with some of the items mentioned above! Anywhere from Old Navy to Nordstrom!
What will you be gifting your mama? We would love to hear your ideas! Comment below!