We’ve all been there. Just a few days away from a holiday and we forgot a gift!
Don’t worry, this year I’ve got you covered!
If you have little ones and want to make a special Valentine’s gift for your significant other, this is a simple and FUN project that they will love!
- Blank canvas
- Cling wrap, painter tape, scissors
- Oh & a cute, silly baby 🙂
- First I started by cutting up some painters tape and creating a “design” for our canvas. I’m no perfectionist when it comes to painting crafts!
- I then squeezed some paint out onto the canvas in random spot. I didn’t do nearly enough the first time and needed to add more!
- Next, wrap the canvas in cling wrap! I put a piece along the length of the picture then added 2 more pieces across to ensure no messes were to be made.
- Let your babe get some sensory fun in and squish that paint alllll around!
Here is what her making her masterpiece & the final product!
Like I said, I am no perfectionist with paint. If you want clean lines – try prepping the canvas beforehand as the paint will leak through the tape. Or just go and clean it up with some white paint!
I love the way this canvas turned out and I can’t wait for Maelyn to gift it to her daddy! What are some last minute gifts you have created for Valentine’s day?