When my husband and I got pregnant with baby #3, he was dead set on not finding the gender out. That is like a nightmare for a nesting mama. I knew we didn’t really need a nursery and the baby was going to be in our room in our condo at the time, so it was pretty easy to prepare. But when baby #4 came around, we weren’t sure if this was our last. And I felt like I really wanted to make a “home” for all things baby. Once again, the hubs and I decided we wouldn’t find out the gender. This time around we are in our house, which is much bigger then our condo. And we have a massive master bedroom, so we decided to decorate half of the bedroom as the nursery.
I am a lover over neutral colors, so that part was easy. But finding the decor elements and details was a little bit if a challenge for me!
Luckily, I had the help of some pretty awesome shops to pull in some major cuteness. And when it was time to pull it all together, my mom was in town and my friend Aubrey came over to put all the stuff in its proper place! Check out the shops below that helped us throw this together!
- Modern Moni – She makes the cutest watercolor animal prints! Check them out and head to Instagram to win 2 of your very own prints from her!
- Sweet N. Swag – The sweetest leather shoes for our sweet baby sitting on custom shelves made by Mize Home Market.
- Mize Home Market – This little shop makes the cutest triangle shelves. They made custom shelves + those adorable arrows on the wall for me! Their woodworking is so incredible!
- Parasol Co. Diapers – These are a must have for any new mama. I am a mom of 4, now. So I know a good diaper when I use one. These are SO soft and fit the kids so great. We use them for Mia + Olivia and we never have any leaks! Plus, they have the CUTEST prints!
- The Saturday Shop – The Black #4 Sign is from them! We love having 4 babies, and this just represents that magical number for us!
- KB Cute Designs – The floral and the gray swaddles are of course from our favorite swaddle shop! Anyone else LOVE everything KB Cute comes out with??
- Little Biting Tree – The cute teether necklace on the shelf! We love anything that is stylish for mama and baby approved as well!
Other Items shown in images…
Tan Rocking Chair – Amazon | Side Table, Round Mirror + Gold Mobile – Target | Gold Metal Decor – Hobby Lobby | Greenery – Ikea | Rugs – Rugs USA
PS…WE HAD A GIRL!! Which means I can pull in some girlier elements to soften it up a bit. Quite honestly, we decorated “gender neutral”, but it all has a masculine touch (besides the floral blanket – when we shot the nursery, we had already had the baby and knew she was a girl at that point). We totally thought we were having a boy. So when we purchased things, we fully anticipated that it would be a boys room! To our surprise, we had another sweet girl!
Some of the items listed above were provided by the shops. As always, our opinions are honest and our own. We only post about products we love AND shops we love and support!